Eight August Flights Into Pearson carried passengers with COVID-19
August 12, 2020 Admin
CP24.com – Eight flights arriving in Toronto from international destinations since the start of August have had people on board with COVID-19.
According to the federal government, the flights landed in Toronto between Aug. 1 and Aug. 4. They all had passengers who tested positive for COVID-19 after arriving in Canada.
The international flights include:
- Air Transat flight TS831 from Punta Cana to Toronto on Aug. 1
- Pakistan International Airlines flight PK797 from Lahore to Toronto on Aug. 2
- Etihad Airways flight EY141 from Abu Dhabi to Toronto on Aug. 2
- Air Canada flight AC992 from Mexico City to Toronto on Aug. 2
- United Airlines flight UA3488 from Newark to Toronto on Aug. 3
- Air Canada flight AC7682 from Chicago to Toronto on Aug. 4
- Air Canada flight AC849 from London to Toronto on Aug. 4
- Air Canada flight AC879 from Switzerland to Toronto on Aug. 4
The information posted to the government’s website is provided by provincial and territorial health authorities, international health authorities and public website.
The data on the government’s website is updated once a day.