Great Club Med Offers for Sunny Getaways
August 18, 2020 Admin
Club Med, the pioneer of the all-inclusive vacation, is offering Canadians the opportunity to change up their routines by booking their next winter vacation. From August 18 to 25, 2020, take advantage of an exceptional offer at the most beautiful sunny destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean. As a couple or family, reconnect with your loved ones by escaping to Punta Cana, Miches Playa Esmeralda, La Caravelle, Cancún Yucatán, Turkoise, Columbus Isle, Buccaneer’s Creek, Ixtapa Pacific, Sandpiper Bay.
Book now and get 55 per cent off and a free room upgrade for a 1-night minimum all-inclusive stay between August 19, 2020, and April 3, 2021. Date restrictions apply. All you have to do is fly to your dream destination:
- Punta Cana: From October 17, 2020, enjoy relaxation, sports, activities, the Amazing Family program for children and the Zen Oasis for adults only.
- Miches Playa Esmeralda: From 5 December 2020, drop your suitcases in our new pearl of the Exclusive Collection and enjoy pristine white beaches.
- La Caravelle: Recently renovated, this small tropical paradise located on the edge of one of the most beautiful beaches in the West Indies, welcomes you from October 17, 2020.
- Cancún Yucatán: From October 17, 2020, live an incredible all-inclusive family experience next to the world’s second largest coral reef!
- Turkoise: Club Med Turkoise, exclusively reserved for adults, will reopen its doors on October 24, 2020, to appeal to vacationers looking for sun, sports, activities and a festive environment.
- Buccaneer’s Creek: From December 12, 2020, live an immersive experience between Creole culture and a white sand paradise.
Book your stay with peace of mind
To ensure pure serenity, Club Med has put into place a range of security and flexibility measures, so that you can book your stay worry-free.
- Enhanced Flexibility Policy: Book a stay by August 31, 2020, and if your travel plans change you can cancel your stay up to 15 days prior to departure and get a full refund for your air-inclusive package for stays on and prior to July 2, 2021. Blackout dates apply.
- Safe Together: Across our resorts in the Caribbean, Mexico and Florida, we have implemented reinforced health and hygiene protocols to ensure that all of our guests can enjoy their stay with complete peace of mind. These include: protective face coverings for our staff, hand sanitizer available throughout the resort, deep cleaning and frequent sanitizing of surfaces and facilities, social distancing, capped resort capacity, temperature checks on arrival and periodically during the stay, doctor or nursing staff available 24/7 in the resort.
- Emergency Assistance Program: We have enhanced our Emergency Assistance Program to provide all guests with coverage for emergency medical expenses during their stay, including those related to COVID-19. Our Emergency Assistance Program covers all guests travelling before April 30, 2021.
Visit the website for more details on the measures being taken: