Big Club Med Discounts for the Caribbean and Ski Trips in Europe
September 22, 2020 Admin
Club Med, the pioneer of the all-inclusive vacation, is offering Canadians not one, but two exceptional deals.
From September 22 to 29, 2020, Canadians can book a stay hitting the slopes or unwinding under the Caribbean sun at the best rate. Whether you are seeking an adventure with your partner or pure relaxation with your family, Club Med wants to provide the best deals so you can connect with your loved ones.
Looking for a sunny getaway?
Next winter, escape to one of your favourite destinations in Mexico or the Caribbean and let loose. Book now and enjoy up to 55 per cent discount and free room upgrades on a one-night minimum all-inclusive stay with flights included between September 26, 2020, and April 3, 2021. Date restrictions apply. The getaway of your dreams is at your fingertips:
- Punta Cana: Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with an unforgettable holiday starting October 17, 2020. Between sports activities, the Amazing Family program for children or the Zen Oasis for adults, there is something special for everyone.
- Cancún Yucatán: From October 17, 2020, live an amazing all-inclusive family experience next to the world’s second largest coral reef!
- Turkoise: This Caribbean paradise, exclusively reserved for adults, will reopen its doors on October 24, 2020, to delight vacationers looking for sun, sports, activities and a festive atmosphere.
Looking for a stay in the mountains?
At Club Med, mountain and adventure lovers get to experience a true challenge! From September 22 to 29, 2020, Club Med offers Canadians the opportunity to book a stay in the Alps at an exceptional rate. Book an all-inclusive stay of one-week minimum with travel dates between November 22, 2020, and May 2, 2021, and enjoy amazing savings up to $1,000 per adult.
This offer is available in all Club Med resorts in the Alps, including:
- La Rosière: Discover this exquisite new Club Med Village opening in December 2020. Connecting the French and Italian Alps, this new location is a true ski-lovers dream.
- Alpe d’Huez: Entirely transformed into a 4-Trident Village, this upscale resort, known for its sunshine, brings all generations together and offers a wide range of skiing experiences for everyone.
- Les Arcs Panorama: Located at the foot of the slopes, this resort offers a premium experience and breath-taking panoramic views. Discover the Exclusive Collection space for a truly elevated getaway.
All you have to do is fly to the Club Med Village of your dreams.
Book your stay with peace of mind
To ensure pure peace of mind, Club Med has enforced a number of security and flexibility measures.
- Enhanced Flexibility Policy: If you book a stay by September 30, 2020, and your travel plans change, you can cancel your stay up to 15 days prior to departure and get a full refund for your air-inclusive package. This applies for stays on and prior to July 2nd, 2021. Blackout dates apply.
- Safe Together: Across our resorts in the Caribbean, Mexico and Florida, we have implemented reinforced health and hygiene protocols to ensure that all of our guests can enjoy their stay with complete peace of mind. These include protective face coverings for our staff, hand sanitizer available throughout the resort, deep cleaning and frequent sanitizing of surfaces and facilities, social distancing, capped resort capacity, temperature checks on arrival and periodically during the stay, doctor or nursing staff available 24/7 in the resort.
- Emergency Assistance Program: We have enhanced our Emergency Assistance Program to provide all guests with coverage for emergency medical expenses during their stay, including those related to COVID-19. Our Emergency Assistance Program covers all guests travelling before April, 30, 2021.
Check in details all these measures here: