2021/2022 Program From LGBT+Tour Operator Offers Trips to Egypt, Malta and More
October 5, 2020 Admin
LGBT+ Tour Operator Out Adventures has launched their entire 2021 & 2022 tour calendar, including 15 new tours in destinations as far as Mongolia and Patagonia. It also includes luxe gay cruises in Italy, Malta, Egypt and Croatia.
“LGBT travellers want new adventures and travel experiences to dream about. They’re booking further into the future than they ever have before.” says Robert Sharp, owner and cofounder of Out Adventures. “And while we know travellers are cautious about travelling today, our team believes they should have the opportunity to plan exciting new adventures for tomorrow and beyond.”
Their full list of NEW tours include:
- Argentina: Buenos Aires to Mendoza This sumptuous cultural tour of Evita’s homeland lingers in Buenos Aires, Salta and Mendoza.
- Argentina & Chile: Patagonia Gay Hiking An exhilarating expedition through the most rugged landscape on Earth.
- Australia: Summer Down Under Travellers will swan dive into Koala Country during its summer season. The tour wraps with Sydney Mardi Gras.
- Chile: Hiking, Biking, Wining & Dining Back by popular demand, this tour is somewhere between a multisport adventure and an upscale wine country affair.
- Colombia: Bogotá to Cartagena This Flex Tour will submerge travellers in the country’s carefree Caribbean culture.
- Egypt: Nile River Cruise & Cairo By the end of this Middle Eastern escape LGBT jet setters will know why Egypt is known as The Gift of the Nile.
- Italy: Tuscan Decadence & Roman Resplendence Travellers will relish in Italy’s art, architecture and renowned cuisine.
- Italy & Malta: Strait of Sicily Gay Cruise This luxe cruise sets sail in historic Naples and finishes in minuscule Malta.
- Mexico City: Aztec Adventure A short & sweet escape focused on North America’s only megalopolis.
- Mongolia: The Golden Eagle Festival & Expedition A sweaty scamper along the road less travelled. Highlights include Ulaanbaatar, Gobi Desert and Bayan-Ulgii.
- Montenegro & Albania: Balkans Adventure This exciting hiking tour traverses some of continental Europe’s most undiscovered national parks.
- New Zealand: Active South Island Expedition Travellers will hike, kayak and *gulp* bungee jump in New Zealand’s magical south island.
- New Zealand: North Island Cultural Adventure A “sweet as” South Pacific adventure that follows in the footsteps of the Māori.
- Thailand: Sapphic Southeast Asia Adventure A splashy cultural tour of The Land of Smiles for ladies who like ladies.
- Thailand: Songkran Water Festival Travellers will get soaked at the world’s largest water fight. The tour stops in Phuket, Krabi, Chiang Mai and Bangkok.
About Out Adventures
Out Adventures is the world’s leading provider of outdoorsy, small-group excursions for gay men, lesbians, their friends and family. Based in Toronto, they live by the motto, “Never lose your sense of adventure.”