Sweet Halloween Deals From Fairmont Hotels and Resorts in Canada
October 13, 2020 Admin
The autumn weather signifies fun, fall activities as well as Halloween celebrations, and Fairmont Hotels & Resorts will be front and centre.
From indulging in trick or treat fun to festive activities, there’s something for everyone.
Enjoy the Fairmont Palliser’s No Tricks, Just Treats Halloween package, starting at $149 CAD per night. Book your stay throughout the month of October using the promo code PNTN. This package is valid until October 31 and includes:
- Complimentary in-room movie
- Snacks, including popcorn and a selection for Halloween treats
- Complimentary room upgrade, and early check-in and check out are included, subjective to availability
Fairmont Banff Springs is offering an unforgettable evening under the stars with its Starlight Concert series on October 31, 2020. This ticketed event will feature a performance from award-winning, Alberta country quartet Nice Horse. Tickets will only be available to guests staying at the hotel for $60 per person when booking a room through the hotel’s Royal Service team. To reserve a ticket please call 1 403 762 2211 or via email at [email protected]
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
Looking to spot a famed ghost this Halloween? The spirit of graceful hotel guest, the Lady in Red, is rumoured to been seen at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver on the 14th floor, exiting the dummy shafts and in The Roof event venue. If you prefer to sip spirits rather than sight them, Notch8 Restaurant & Bar will be featuring its delicious lady in Red cocktail.
- The hotel is also offering the Children’s Halloween Package, priced at $50 and available to add to any room reservation when booking online from October 15, 2020 to October 31, 2020. This special package includes:
- Mini pumpkin with paints for decorating
- 1 in-room movie
- Snack bag filled with festive Halloween goodies
Guests are offered the chance to explore the eerie history of the Fairmont Empress this Halloween season. Those looking to learn more about the hotel’s history can take a Self-Guided Haunted Victoria tour by visiting this website or can purchase tickets to the Discover the Past tours led by local historian John Adams. Be sure to keep your eyes open for a thin mustached man walking the halls with a cane, Sir Francis Rattenbury, the building’s architect.